Forum - World of Tanks Console France

Pour Râler et avoir des discutions stériles au sujet de World of Tanks France. (Ce Forum à été abandonné de ses deux Créateurs)

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

2 participants

Questions fréquentes avec les réponses de Minto (en Anglais) mais relativement facile à comprendre

P6X330
    P6X330

Questions fréquentes avec les réponses de Minto (en Anglais) mais relativement facile à comprendre Empty Questions fréquentes avec les réponses de Minto (en Anglais) mais relativement facile à comprendre

Message par P6X330 Mar 27 Avr 2021 - 3:36

Hello everyone,

We have been gathering together all of your questions over the last few weeks so that we are able to get answers for them before World of Tanks: Modern Armor releases tomorrow. We will keep on the lookout for more questions and will try and answer them as best as we can across all platforms.

Q: Is Silver shared between the WWII and Cold War game mode?

A: Yes, any Silver you have is shared between World War II and Cold War mode and can be used in both modes.

Q: Is XP shared between the WWII and Cold War game mode?

A: Any Free XP you have is shared between World War II and Cold War mode and can be used in both modes. Remember, Tank XP will belong only to the tank that earned it.

Q: Can I use the Commander on WWII or Cold War Tanks and vice-versa?

A: Yes! You can transfer Commanders to and from any tank in the game. Commanders are not restricted to any game mode and can be assigned across the game.

Q: Will the premium time I have in my account work in both WWII and Cold War game mode?

A: Yes, Premium time is applied to your account across all game modes.

Q: Will my premium time have different benefits in the WWII game mode compared to the Cold War game mode?

A: No. Premium time works the same in both modes and provides the same benefit.

Q: Can I use Commanders from the WWII game mode on Cold War Tanks?

A: Yes, Commanders are not restricted to any game mode. They can be transferred to and from any tank in the game.

Q: Will Cold War commanders be specific to certain affiliations?

A: No. Commanders are not specific to any mode, nation, or affiliation. They can be recruited in any game mode and used on any tank.3D Commanders are outfitted in themed attire that represents a certain nation, but they still can be placed into any tank in the game.

Q: Will camo, flag emblem, and inscription vouchers from WWII work on Cold War tanks?

A: Yes. You will be able to use your vouchers and customize tanks from World War II and Cold War mode with Flags, Emblems, and Inscriptions using your Inscription Vouchers!

Q: Will WWII and Cold War game modes have different events?

A: Many game events can be completed in either mode; you can even alternate between modes if you want. Play whichever mode you prefer, and you will earn the same rewards. However, there may be some mode-specific Challenges and events!

Q: Will the Cold War battle queues have NA and EU servers?

A: Whether you log into NA or EU, you will have the same in-game options and access to all modes. There is no difference in content based on the server you log in to.

Q: Will tanker rewards apply to both WWII and Cold War?

A: Yes, you can earn points towards your Tanker Rewards in both World War II mode and Cold War mode.

Q: Are Cold War Tanks a separate DLC I need to purchase to play?

A: No. Cold War mode is a new game mode added with World of Tanks: Modern Armor. Players will be able to play the same way as before but will also have the option to choose Cold War mode for tanking action!

Q: Will I get the starter tanks in the Cold War game mode for free?

A: Of course! Just as new players get the first tank for each Tech Tree in World War II mode, all players will receive the first tank for each of the new alliances in Cold War mode. Players will receive the M46A1 Patton for the Western Alliance and the T-44A for the Eastern Alliance.

Q: I noticed there are a few tanks that are present in both WWII and Cold War game mode. If I have a tank in WWII, will I also get it in Cold War?

A: No. Cold War mode has its own Tech Trees and its own progression. While some Cold War tanks have the same name as certain World War II tanks, they also have different stats and will offer a different play experience.

Q: How will seasons like First Strike work? Can season Level points be earned using both WWII and Cold War Tanks?

A: Yes, events like the seasons will be the same in World War II mode and Cold War mode and can be completed in either one or both. Play whichever legendary mode you prefer and you will earn the same rewards.

Q: Is "World of Tanks: Modern Armor" going to be the name of the game now, similar to "World of Tanks Blitz"? Will we no longer be using "World of Tanks Console" in articles or on corporate pages?

A: World of Tanks: Modern Armor is the name of the biggest update to World of Tanks Console.

Q: Will all the new 4 maps be in rotation for both WWII and Cold War Mode Tanks?

A: Dezful, Cao Bang, Fredvang, and Mannheim will be available in World War II mode for Battle Tiers 9 and 10 as well as for all Eras in Cold War mode.

Q: Can I create a platoon in multiplayer with cold war tanks of different eras?

A: Unfortunately, no. You can platoon only with tanks of the same Era. An example would be a platoon of two Post-War tanks or a platoon of three Escalation tanks.

Q: Can I play in a platoon in Co-Op mode?

A: Absolutely! Get your friends together and enjoy legendary Co-Op action!

Q: How many friends can I platoon with in Co-Op mode?

A: World of Tanks: Modern Armor supports platoons of up to three players for any game mode, including Co-Op.

Q: Is Co-Op mode just for Cold War?

A: Currently, yes. However, we'll check player feedback to see if there is a desire to add Co-Op to World War II mode in the future. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Q: I have already unlocked the M60 in WWII mode, do I have to unlock the tank again?

A: Yes. Cold War mode has its own Tech Trees and its own progression. While some Cold War tanks have the same name as certain World War II tanks, they also have different stats and will offer a different play experience.

Q: How will the economy compare to WWII? ie: Will Cold War tanks cost more silver/XP and if so will the earn rates be increased compared to WWII?

A: Cold War mode will have its own earn rates for XP and Silver that are appropriate for the tanks' unlocks and acquisition cost. The increased cost in XP and Silver from the first tank to the last tank in the line is a much smoother increase for a consistent level of progressive difficulty.

Q: Will Cold War tanks be available in custom games?

A: Yes. Custom Games will have an option to allow either World War II vehicles or Cold War vehicles. However, you will not be able to host Custom Game rooms with a combination of both.

Q: Can I do Custom games with both WWII and Cold War tanks?

A: Yes. Custom Games will have an option to allow either World War II vehicles or Cold War vehicles. However, you will not be able to host Custom Game rooms with a combination of both.

Q: What nations will be represented in the Cold War tech tree? Will there be more coming?

A: Cold War mode will launch with two affiliations, the Western Alliance and the Eastern Alliance, which will feature tanks from the U.S. and USSR, respectively. Additional nations will be added to these affiliations in the future; new affiliations will be added as well.

Q: Will all eras play under the same matchmaker?

A: Cold War mode uses an Era-Based Matchmaking system so that tanks only face tanks from the same Era. Example: Post-War Era tanks will only play against other Post-War Era tanks.

Q: Will Cold War tanks lead on from WWII tanks? Do I need to progress through the WWII tech tree to have access to the Cold War tech tree?

A: World War II mode and Cold War mode are two separate game modes. Progression in the World War II game mode will not lead to Cold War vehicles.

Q: Will the Tank XP Grind be a lot harder in Cold War compared to WW2?

A: Cold War tanks have their own earn rates for Silver and XP that are appropriate for their cost.

Q: Will there still be regular updates and content added to the WWII tech tree or will future updates only be for Cold War?

A: Yes. There will be content for both World War II and Cold War modes, including events, Ops, Challenges, seasons, tanks, and more! We'll continue to expand content and game features. We're not stopping!

Q: Will Co-Op mode players' stats (win rate, XP per battle, etc.) be available in-game/portal?

A: Co-Op mode is separate from multiplayer stats and will not affect player stats.

Q: Will Cold War vehicle player stats (win rate, XP per battle, etc.) be available in-game/portal?

A: Yes. Player stats (win rate, XP per battle, etc.) will be available in game and on the portal for Cold War vehicles.

Q: Will Cold War tanks be available in the Tankopedia in the portal?

A: Yes! Cold War tanks will be available in Tankopedia.

Q: Will Cold War tanks have different equipment and weapons compared to WWII vehicles?

A: World War II and Cold War tanks both have access to the same Equipment. However, not all vehicles can use all available Equipment. The Equipment allowed for a vehicle is determined on a per-tank basis. Make sure you check the "Loadout" tab under a tank's "Customization" options for more information.

Q: Will Cold War tanks have tiers?

A: No, there are no tiers in Cold War mode. Cold War tanks are split into three Eras: Post-War, Escalation, and Détente.

Q: What are the differences between WWII commanders and Cold War commanders?

A: Whether Commanders are 2D or 3D, there will be no differences between them other than the visual aspect. There are no World War II or Cold War-specific Commanders in-game. Commanders can be recruited in any game mode and used on any tank.

Q: Will Season Pass tanks only feature Cold War tanks, or will there be a mix of tanks from WWII as well?

A: Season Passes will come with a generous mix of content for both World War II and Cold War mode, on top of awarding Silver, Gold, Premium time, and much more!

Q: Will Marks of Excellence (MOE) apply for Cold War Tanks?

A: Absolutely! You can earn MoE on Cold War vehicles.

Q: Can WWII vehicles be played in the Cold War game mode?

A: No. World War II mode and Cold War mode are separate modes and have separate matchmaking queues. Vehicles in the World War II game mode will never face vehicles in the Cold War game mode.

Q: Can I play Solo in Co-Op mode?

A: Certainly! You can play in Co-Op alone. However, you will be placed in battle with 14 other AI tanks on your team.

Q: How will 2D commanders look in Cold War mode? For example, I have a bunny commander, will it come in 3D in Cold War?

A: Animations only apply to the new 3D Commanders. 2D Commanders will appear the same way as they previously have, whether they are assigned to a World War II or Cold War vehicle.

Q: Will battles in the Cold War game mode be taken into account in the overall stats of the user, or will there be a separate stats for the Cold War game mode?

A: Any in-game battle, whether it is in Cold War mode or World War II mode, will be taken into account in the overall stats of the player.

Q: How large will the Modern Armor update be?

A: The World of Tanks: Modern Armor Update will be:8.3 GB for PS9 GB for Xbox

Q: Will there be new types of ammunition in the Cold War mode?

A: Yes. Keep in mind, ammo names for Cold War vehicles will be different, as they are more modern shell types. The functionality of the ammo will still be the same.

Q: How many tanks will be in the Cold War Game Mode?

A: World of Tanks: Modern Armor will launch with 18 all-new Cold War-era Tech Tree tanks and two new Cold War Premium tanks for you to command. These vehicles will be categorized into two new affiliations: The Western Alliance and the Eastern Alliance.

Q: Will 5-man platoons be available in the new game mode?

A: Platoon size will remain at three tankers for any game mode that allows platoons.

Q: Was there beta testing for this new mode?

A: Yes. We beta-tested Modern Armor for a long time before its release. Supertesters along with Community Contributors and Ambassadors assisted with the development of Modern Armor.

Q: Can we look forward to more nations being added in the future to the Cold War tree?

A: Yes! There will be more tanks added to both World War II mode and Cold War mode!

Q: Will Season passes cover both Game Modes? Will I have to buy two season passes?

A: The Season Pass will cover both World War II mode and Cold War mode. Players will be able to complete all the season requirements for all 100 Levels by playing either Cold War mode or World War II mode.

Q: Will there be only medium and heavy tanks? I have not seen light tanks or TDs.

A: Cold War mode will have light, medium, heavy, and tank destroyer vehicles. Cold War mode will not have any artillery/SPG tanks.

Q: Is Cold War a permanent or limited time mode?

A: Cold War mode is a permanent mode that will run simultaneously with World War II mode. You can switch back to World War II tanks any time you want.

Q: Will there be a premium cold war tanks to buy at the start like Abrams?

A: Yes. There will be two Premium vehicles available at launch for Cold War mode: the T95E3 under the Western Alliance and the T-55A under the Eastern Alliance.

Q: Will battle time duration change for the bigger maps?

A: No. The time duration for each battle will remain at 15 minutes for both World War II mode and Cold War mode.

I hope that you find your question answered here! If we missed any, I will be sure to try and answer on stream!

All the best,

MV

Questions fréquentes avec les réponses de Minto (en Anglais) mais relativement facile à comprendre Empty Re: Questions fréquentes avec les réponses de Minto (en Anglais) mais relativement facile à comprendre

Message par P6X330 Mar 27 Avr 2021 - 3:44

J'ai essayé google translate avec des questions au hasard, et cela a bien marché. Les traductions sont compréhensibles.

Allez, à demain pour vos impressions....

Admin

Questions fréquentes avec les réponses de Minto (en Anglais) mais relativement facile à comprendre Empty Re: Questions fréquentes avec les réponses de Minto (en Anglais) mais relativement facile à comprendre

Message par Mr mini frakass Mar 27 Avr 2021 - 7:27

gg

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 2 Mai 2024 - 7:06